Fulton Hill Properties is hiring for a Facilities Maintenance Associate to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fulton Hill Properties seeks a Facilities Maintenance Associate to join our Facilities team. The right person for this position will have good knowledge of and comfort level with a variety of equipment, hand and power tools. Basic repair work and preventive maintenance skills are required, in addition to the ability to read manuals and work orders, research solutions and understand and follow instructions. Previous experience in maintenance and construction will help you succeed in this role.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing minor mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Grounds keeping, to include grass cutting, weed eating, trimming hedges, leaf blowing at parking lots, etc.
- Ballast and bulb replacement.
- Some cleaning and janitorial.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to disassemble machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
- Valid driver license and transportation
Salary is commensurate with experience, variety of skills and certifications. Benefits package includes health, eye and dental insurance, paid vacation, personal days and holidays.